It’s nearing the end of 2020. I don’t have anything profound to say about it as a whole, except: here’s a list of books that have helped me cope. Perhaps they will help you, too.
- Your Soul’s Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born by Robert Schwartz.
2. Your Soul’s Gift: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born by Robert Schwartz
3. Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child You’re Meant to Have by Walter Makichen
4. Total Meditation by Deepak Chopra, D
5. Into the Magic Shop by James Doty, MD
6. Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle
7. Essential Meditations with Eckhart Tolle (audiobook)
8. Eternal Life and A Course in Miracles by Jon Mundy (Audiobook)
9. Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon by Joe Dispenza
10. Living A Course in Miracles by Jon Mundy
I also listened to a ton of Marianne Williamson workshops: “Intimate Relationships Workshop,” “Love, Chaos & Cupid,” “Release The Future,” “Inspiring Lectures on a Course In Miracles,” “More Inspiring Lectures on a Course in Miracles Vol. 2,” “Infinite Possibility,” “State of Grace,” “Finding Your Purpose,” and “Crisis & Opportunity.”
You can find all of these books on library apps, Hoopla or Libby. That’s how I read/listen to books! I added Amazon links so you can see reviews (these are not affiliate links, by the way), but if you plan on purchasing, it’s always kind to shop small from local booksellers.
Wishing you deep peace now and in the New Year.
Cover Image by Janko Ferlič, Unsplash.com